13 December 2007

Love - More Than A Word

I like how the heart has become the symbol for love. Probably because it's one of the most important organs in the body (I think they're all important and want all of mine as long as I live, but I digress). My belief is that you cannot allow your heart to always control the way you feel when it comes to loving someone, and caring about them. Your heart will sometimes lead you in a direction that you shouldn't go. That's why I like to love and and think with my brain before my heart. If you're ever trying to let someone go start thinking with your brain and not your heart. Your brain is the better judge of character, your heart will lead you to what feels comfortable and to those who may feign a love for you. Remember actions speak louder than words, and your heart doesn't care about actions - it's waiting for those words. Don't get caught up.

No comments: